7th International Conference on Silicate Materials (BaltSilica 2016)
26–27 May, 2016 Kaunas, Lithuania
BaltSilica 2016 will include: plenary lectures, short communications and posters sessions.
* Natural and Artificial Stone Materials
* Traditional and Advanced Ceramic and Glass-Like Materials
* Nanoparticles and Nanomaterials
* The Environment and Green technologies
* Physical and Numerical Processing Simulation of Inorganic Materials
* Other related topics
Kaunas University of Technology,
Riga Technical University,
Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan.
Prof. Raimundas Siauciunas, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania
Faculty of Chemical Technology, Radvilėnų pl. 19, Kaunas, Lithuania